Enterprise Account Manager
AirService is hiring an Enterprise Account Manager to nurture and grow our existing portfolio of amazing clients in Food Service Management, Hotel/Resorts and other large Hospitality-focused businesses.
This is a full-time position with an annual base salary and bonuses commensurate with experience and performance.
AirService is a guest experience and mobile commerce platform for the Enterprise Hospitality industry. We are based in Sydney, Australia and have a US-based office in Los Angeles, Ca. Our company begin in 2015 and our valued clients include Intercontinental Hotels, Virgin Australia, Compass Group and Hamilton Island.
At AirService, we want our clients to “Enjoy the Moment” – Technology that seamlessly facilitates life’s great experiences.
AirService delivers a multi-channel, fully branded solution that eliminates the friction of waiting for service and at the same time reduces operational costs and increases spend. The AirService platform enables delivery of amenities in a self-service, digital manner that delight guests, such as online ordering, requests for special needs and services, real-time feedback and impactful information available right from the guests’ mobile device or via a public or private kiosk.
Our products also contribute to increased revenue via digitizing services that previously required queueing or ringing via phone for service; all with the ability to integrate with other systems to deliver a wider lens on customer behaviors, preferences and activity.
AirService is looking for talented individuals who share our passion for enabling memorable experiences as we expand our business. This is a role for someone who desires to have impact in shaping the rules and culture of our company and our business. We are poised to accomplish great things and want to take you with us on the ride!
You are as passionate about hospitality and technology as we are. Your skills and experience in Hotel, FSM/F&B or similar operations will be key to the success of our clients in your portfolio of accounts.
This is a consultative role, as you will be seen as a “trusted advisor”. You have excellent communication, listening, influencing and training skills along with an aptitude for gathering and using data to inform and persuade clients to action business decisions. Thinking out of the square is encouraged! Top-notch organization, documentation and time management skills are also key as well as attention to detail in administrative responsibilities.
Within your portfolio, you will be skilled at presenting new ideas that drive business value and help identify new business opportunities that drive additional revenues for both AirService and for your clients.
Proven success working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment will also be key to success, along with self-motivation and discipline, as you will be a key player in our expansion.
Want a be part of our team? If you’re smart, creative, and excited about working on the forefront of hospitality technology that’s changing the way our industries service their clients, we’d like to meet you!
Clarification of the role: Enterprise Account Manager
AirService is building a Sales / Account Management team, dedicated to maximising client revenue potential by utilizing our best in brand enterprise guest experience and mobile commerce technology.
The role will encompass managing existing Client portfolios (retention) as well as bringing on additional business from their portfolio (acquisition). You will join our existing team in Sydney and will be involved in all aspects of our business and how it affects our clients.
We are a nimble start-up with a powerful value proposition for the Enterprise marketplaces we target, primarily:
- Food Service Management Groups
- Pub/Hotel groups
The Account Manager oversees the relationship with Enterprise clients. You will be supporting the growth of our customer base with named accounts. You will run point on training, marketing, reporting, education and delivering additional venues within your clients’ portfolio. You will oversee new venue activations in partnership with the Onboarding and Client Success support teams.
You will engage in face-to-face meetings with decision makers to ensure their AirService experience is first class. The most successful Account Managers have deep industry expertise, excellent account management skills and a desire for delighting our clients with the highest levels of service.
- Develop and execute an annual business plan with each of your portfolio of Enterprise clients that includes evaluating and improving existing implementations
- Drive strategic growth through acquiring additional venues and expanding functionality of the AirService platform
- Ongoing presentation of our value proposition to high level decision makers via in-person meetings
- This role is measured on retention (65%), portfolio revenue growth (25%) and increase in venues (10%)
- Travel 30%
Skills and experience
- 5+ years of successful enterprise account management + sales experience in the hospitality/F&B space with a proven track record of achievement
- Proven experience (5+ years) in the following disciplines/responsibilities:
- Selling to and managing clients in at least one of our core markets: Hotels and their operations, including the budgeting process, key stakeholders, et al (primarily focused on F&B); FSM organizations, how they conduct business within disciplines and brands; Casinos, both accommodation and F&B outlets.
- Experience in consultative sales, growing an existing customer portfolio (e.g. expansion of AirService within a hotel ownership portfolio, hotel brand); Expanding AirService to additional FSM venues; Casinos. both for accommodation as well as mobile commerce.
- Skilled in retention of Enterprise clients
- Ability to be resilient in challenging situations focused on reaching a positive conclusion
- Excellent planner, with clear goals to measure success
- Able to organize, prioritize and maintain focus under pressure
- Ability to analyze data and deliver compelling ROI’s in person and in written form
- Experience assisting with marketing solutions for your clients
- Helping clients to create and maintain awareness of the solution, improving upon existing implementations
- Consistent record of achievement and goal attainment
- A fundamental understanding of mobile commerce and interest in our core target markets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of F&B operations
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in managing the life cycle of an Enterprise company
- Experience building relationships at all levels and across a variety of job functions
- A firm and committed belief in our value proposition and ability to share that passion with your clients
- A compelling and engaging communicator
Nice to have
- Experience using Salesforce for pipeline and activity management
- Sound understanding of technology; experience with tablet solutions within the hotel space and other technologies employed in hotels.
- Positive attitude, willing to think and work smart and pivot when the business needs evolve
- Team player with an ability to communicate ideas verbally and in written form
- Excitement about how smartphones and tablets are changing the world and a general interest in the tech industry.