Enterprise Business Development Executive
AirService is hiring an Enterprise Business Development Executive to expand our footprint of prodigious clients in the Hotel/Resort space.
This is an acquisition role focused on the hotels/resorts market in Australia, with potential for expanded markets globally. This role reports into the VP of Sales.
This is a full-time position with an annual base salary and commissions commensurate with experience and performance.
Want a be part of our team? If you’re smart, creative, and excited about working on the forefront of hospitality technology that’s changing the way our industries service their clients, we’d like to meet you!
AirService is a guest experience and mobile commerce platform for the Enterprise Hospitality industry. We are based in Sydney, Australia and have a US-based office in Los Angeles, Ca. Our company begin in 2015 and our valued clients include Intercontinental Hotels, Virgin Australia, Compass Group and Hamilton Island.
At AirService, we want our clients to “Enjoy the Moment” – Technology that seamlessly facilitates life’s great experiences.
AirService delivers a multi-channel, fully branded solution that eliminates the friction of waiting for service and at the same time reduces operational costs and increases spend. The AirService platform enables delivery of amenities in a self-service, digital manner that delight guests, such as online ordering, requests for special needs and services, real-time feedback and impactful information available right from the guests’ mobile device or via a public or private kiosk.
Our products also contribute to increased revenue via digitizing services that previously required queueing or ringing via phone for service; all with the ability to integrate with other systems to deliver a wider lens on customer behaviors, preferences and activity.
AirService is looking for talented individuals who share our passion for enabling memorable experiences as we expand our business. This is a role for someone who desires to have impact in shaping the rules and culture of our company and our business. We are poised to accomplish great things and want to take you with us on the ride!
Clarification of the role: Enterprise Business Development Executive
- Identify and close Hotel prospects who will benefit from the AirService offering
- This includes performing your own cold calling, prospect research and follow-up, appointment setting and managing the sales lifecycle from start to finish, with access to and assistance/support from the AirService Executive team
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your accounts/territories and reliably project revenue forecasts
- Present in-person customized demonstrations of AirService products to prospects
- Educate Hotel GMs, F&B and owners about trends in the industry and offer unique and timely insight
- Strategically overcome objections and competition
- A mindset that is compelled to continually evaluate and evolve the sales process and provide valuable product feedback to enhance our offering
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage activity and pipeline
- Maintain an expert level of understanding of all products and services that we offer
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of outstanding performance as an outside Enterprise sales professional or equivalent experience in a Hotel environment (Management Level)
- First class follow-up skills with a results-driven, tenacious, never-give-up attitude, executed with maturity and respect for your prospects
- Record of consultative selling and/or account management
- Knowledge of the intricacies of selling into hotels
- Skilled at presenting new points of view to clients that reframe and challenge the way they view their business
- Ability to present tangible business value in client interactions
- Ability to demonstrate industry knowledge in discussions with prospects from multiple vantage points (based on your audience)
- Excellent knowledge of AirService products and pricing
- Stellar communication, listening and influencing skills
- Excellent organization, documentation and time management skills with the highest level of professionalism and attention to detail injected into all administrative responsibilities
- Demonstrate leadership by example and collaborate with other areas of the business when needed, such as with support, training and onboarding
- Self-motivated and able to pivot along with our business evolves and the ever-changing industry
- Keen interest in tracking economic and industry drivers and understanding its implications in the hotel space
- Positive, creative, ambitious with a deep desire to love what you do for work
- Ability to successfully work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using Salesforce of equivalent CRM solution preferred
- Aptitude with Keynote, Dropbox, Excel, Word